Each individual coworking office has it’s own unique community, created by the individuals using the space. It may have a tech/web developer feel, an urban hipster feel, a freelancer/independent vibe. As Heidi, the Mayor of heiditown.com, told me, coworking is about being around those that are like-minded; those that are in similar employment situations; those that understand the stresses that you go through. Ultimately, people and community is what coworking is about.
The question of who is coworking for has been raised to me. I comprised of list of members I would love to have be a part of the Loveland Coworking Community.
- Entrepreneurs – starting a new business in Loveland (I would fall into this group)
- Freelancers – have an established gig(s) but not for one single business
- Remote Workers – working for an established business but looking for a place outside the house or coffee shop (I would also fall into this camp as well)
- People People – those seeking a social environment while still maintaining their independent employment
- Give more than they get – a person who enjoys helping others grow their business and themselves
- Country Music Fans – as long as they keep their headphones on so everyone doesn’t have to listen ;)
- Small Business Owners – have an established business but might not be large enough business to afford the overhead of their own office
- Creatives/Artists – those inspired by being around other people
- Everyone else – all are welcome. Check us out to see if this is the place for you!